Australian Broking Awards Success – MoneyQuest named 2022 Boutique Aggregator of the Year
- Published: by MoneyQuest HQ
- Category: MQ News
On Friday the 19th of August, MoneyQuest was named ‘Boutique Aggregator of the Year’ at the 2022 Australian Broking at The Star in Sydney.
This award recognises “the boutique aggregation group that has the most effective member offering and best supports their business growth.”
Helping members to establish and grow successful and sustainable businesses is MoneyQuest’s reason for being. The boutique aggregator facilitates business growth by providing ongoing high-touch support, as well as industry-leading technology and a wide range of business development opportunities.
Every new member that joins MoneyQuest attends an in-person induction program as part of their onboarding, which is designed to set them up for success. Once onboarded, members can partake in a wide range of business and professional development opportunities, including:
- Fortnightly ‘Growing your business’ sessions which assist members with adopting a growth mindset, so that they can in turn grow their businesses. This program encourages members to learn new ways of thinking, set goals, share their experiences and adopt new technical skills.
- Monthly lender-focused sessions called S.T.E.E.L (Supplier Training Education Engagement Learning). Suppliers and lenders present on products, policies, and current niches to enhance members’ product knowledge and customer service offering.
- An ‘Effective Prospecting for Referrers Course’ which is designed and hosted by MoneyQuest managing director, Michael Russell, to help members with growing their referral networks.
- Fortnightly network-wide ‘Your Business Matters’ sessions that feature industry updates, knowledge sharing and business strategies.
MoneyQuest also offers comprehensive marketing support to its members and has invested heavily in technology to support business growth. The jewel in the aggregator’s technology crown is ‘TOM’. TOM is an artificial intelligence-powered communication platform that sends emails to clients to keep MoneyQuest brokers Top Of Mind. It is a fully automated repeat business, client retention and lead generation tool that was launched across the group in 2020. In CY 2021, TOM helped to generate $120 million worth of repeat business for MoneyQuest brokers.
The team at MoneyQuest head office are incredibly passionate about helping members to build successful and sustainable businesses. They were thrilled to be recognised for their efforts at the 2022 Australian Broking Awards and will continue to work hard to enhance their support model at every opportunity.
MoneyQuest’s ‘Boutique Aggregator of the Year’ award will be displayed with pride at the aggregator’s head office in Melbourne.
For more information on the 2022 Australian Broking Awards, click here.
This article is written to provide a summary and general overview of the subject matter covered for your information only. Every effort has been made to ensure the information in the article is current, accurate and reliable. This article has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances. You should seek your own independent legal, financial and taxation advice before acting or relying on any of the content contained in the articles and review any relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Terms and Conditions (T&C) or Financial Services Guide (FSG).
Please consult your financial advisor, solicitor or accountant before acting on information contained in this publication.
Let’s get started!
Want to control your hours, income and success? Open a MoneyQuest franchise!
We are ready to help you control your destiny! Reach out today.